Ephesians 4:31-32 “Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
I tell you that having the right attitude is the way it should be at all times. If you think that you can have whatever type of attitude you want in all things you are sadly mistaken. No one take heed to a person that has a bad attitude and thinks that things are to be done his/her way. You have to always be positive and when you go into a new environment you must pay attention and adhere to that environment but still keep that positive attitude. For example, if you attend a new Church or start a new job, pay attention to their culture so you can blend in with them yet still have that positive attitude. No one want to be around a person who thinks they are above them, knows it all, etc.
Below is a list I gave to a ministry I was over a few years ago, I also gave this list to some people I worked with as well. It was greatly appreciated by all, mostly mothers whom young daughters I gave this list to.
- Attitude is everything.
- You become what you think.
- Never complain about what you permit.
- The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
- No one can lower your self esteem without your consent.
- Most people think knowledge is power; however, applied knowledge is power.
- Practice will not make you perfect but it will make you better.
- If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.
- Your success or failure will be determined by two factors (1) the books you read and (2) the people you associate with.
- Find something to laugh/smile about everyday.
- Even if there’s nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit.
- Before you go to sleep at night, ask yourself the following question: What did I do today to get closer to my goal(s)? (you must have a written down set of goals)
Having the right attitude with take you a long way in life, if you do not have that you need to seek GOD in guiding you to having that attitude. Walking around any other way is being a ticking time bomb that is waiting to go off any minute, why live that way?
May GOD Bless you on this beautiful day, enjoy it to the fullest and always keep that attitude that is right with GOD. Love You Minister Clara Peters
2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come”